<<< | Home | >>> Updated: Jan 14, 2000

Institute for Balkan Studies

The Institute for Balkan Studies (commonly referred to by its Greek initials: IMXA) came into being in March 1953 as a branch of the Society for Macedonian Studies. In 1974, on the basis of Presidential Decree No. 482/74 (amended by PD 936/79), it became a private legal entity, and is run by a governing board, presided over by Professor Kalliopi Koufa. The Director of the Institute is Professor Basil Kondis.


Contents


Contact information

Electronic mail should be addressed to imxa@hyper.gr

INSTITUTE FOR BALKAN STUDIES
31A, Meg. Alexandrou St., 54641 Thessaloniki, Greece.
Tel.: +30 31 832143, FAX: +30 31 831429


Copyright © 1995-2000 the Institute for Balkan Studies
<<< | Home | >>> Updated: Jan 14, 2000
[Hypernet Home]
WWW PRESENCE DESIGNED AND MAINTAINED BY
ESCAPE INFORMATION SERVICES